Located in Southwestern Ontario near the GTA, City-Com Communication (G.T.) Inc. is a Canadian company providing custom, unified communication solutions to businesses across the country.
Offering state-of-the art IT and telecom services we are an established leader in the telecom industry and are dedicated to providing innovative solutions.
City-Com has a dedicated team of certified technicians and experts and we are looking to grow our team. If you are enthusiastic, hard-working, and willing to learn, consider applying via the link below.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Guelph, ON
Required education: Diploma/Certificate
- 3 years experience in telecommunications
- 3 years experience with NEC and Panasonic Installations
- Install/program/remove/maintain telephone systems and associated hardware and software.
- Analyze/repair/replace telephone equipment, switching systems, and associated hardware/software.
- Operate computerized testing systems on lines and equipment.
- Be responsible for inventory, laptop, tools of trade, and vehicle.
- Complete and maintain test and service records.
- Work collaboratively with management and customers, and maintain relationships with dignity and respect.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to speak, read, write English.
- Availability to work day/evening/weekend/overtime and on-call hours.
- NEC SV9100 and Panasonic NSX1000 certification and experience is preferred.