Located in Southwestern Ontario near the GTA, City-Com Communication (G.T.) Inc. is a Canadian company providing custom, unified communication solutions to businesses across the country.
Offering state-of-the art IT and telecom services we are an established leader in the telecom industry and are dedicated to providing innovative solutions.
City-Com has a dedicated team of certified technicians and experts and we are looking to grow our team. If you are enthusiastic, hard-working, and willing to learn, consider applying via the link below.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/DISPATCHER
Job Type: Full-Time Contract
We are currently looking to fill the position of Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher in our Campbellville, Ontario office. This is for a contract position to fill maternity leave with the potential that the position may become permanent.
This position involves:
• Professionally receive and respond to requests from customers, contractors and field service technicians.
• Troubleshoot telephony/telecommunications issues with customers and determine approach.
• Create, communicate, schedule and follow up on work orders locally with field service technicians and across Canada with contractors.
• Schedule work based on priority, customer service and efficiency.
• Follow up and maintain field service technician time records, outstanding work orders and all other issues regarding service.
• Ability to perform in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Experience in telecommunications industry preferred.
• French language capability is a strong asset.
• Previous dispatch experience is desired.
• Strong communication (written and verbal) skills is necessary.
• Ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy in quality of work.
• Electronic Mail
• Word Processing
• Internet Browser
• BV Essentials/Spire an asset
• Full time hours 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday
• Close proximity to Highway 401 (401 & Guelph Line)
• Benefit package including Medical, Dental and Critical Illness are available
Please reply to Lorraine Harding at email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Campbellville, ON
Required education: Diploma/Certificate
- 3 years experience in telecommunications
- 3 years experience with NEC and Panasonic Installations
- Install/program/remove/maintain telephone systems and associated hardware and software.
- Analyze/repair/replace telephone equipment, switching systems, and associated hardware/software.
- Operate computerized testing systems on lines and equipment.
- Be responsible for inventory, laptop, tools of trade, and vehicle.
- Complete and maintain test and service records.
- Work collaboratively with management and customers, and maintain relationships with dignity and respect.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to speak, read, write English.
- Availability to work day/evening/weekend/overtime and on-call hours.
- NEC SV9100 and Panasonic NSX1000 certification and experience is preferred.