Univerge Blue is transforming business telecommunications and City-Com is proud to install and service this comprehensive communications suite to help take your business to the next level.
If you’re looking for a scalable and integrated solution to enhance and grow your business, then Univerge Blue is what you’ve been looking for.
What is Univerge Blue?
Univerge Blue is a cloud-based, unified communications technology. This product can be used in place of business phone services and function as a comprehensive unified system, or as a robust call centre solution.
This telecom solution has the capacity to manage voice, mobility, messaging, presence, conferencing, and contact centre requirements — and it can be customized by City-Com to meet the needs of your business and can be updated as your business grows.
What are the benefits of Univerge Blue?
Univerge Blue is a scalable system that can grow with your business, offering communications support for up to 2048 resources for a continuous and enhanced user experience. There are countless benefits to implementing this unified solution. Here are a few notable benefits:
- Changing from an older platform to Univerge Blue reduces costs by an average of 20% every month.
- You can purchase or lease the product — and there are no upfront costs for renting.
- Includes VM/UM licenses.
- Includes UCE.
- Includes IP.
- Works with add-on modules for maximum flexibility.
- Functions for less cost than digital.
- Cutting-edge encryption and security protocols.
- 24/7 system monitoring.
- Enterprise-class physical security at all data centres.
- Disaster proof: mirrored backups at multiple data centres.
- Real-time status updates for team members.
- Allows for mobile connectivity.
- Easy-to-use conferencing capability.
- And more.
Univerge Blue is built by NEC — a trusted, global leader in the telecommunications industry — and is easy to use, simple to manage, and will enhance your business while reducing overhead.
At City-Com, we understand that transitioning your existing communications system to a unified communication solution, like Univerge Blue, might seem complicated, but we promise to make it easy. Our consultation and installation process is designed to take into account all of your unique business needs and goals, without impacting your day-to-day functions.
Contact us today to learn more about how Univerge Blue can help you build your business.